With 15 years in the wholesale channel, Louisiana Broker/Owner Chasity Graff has networked with the entire industry by now. She has learned how to maneuver and manipulate social media and knows how to squeeze the most wealth and knowledge out of any facebook group. Identifying the COVID-19 pandemic as a unique opportunity, Chasity has leaned into all the things she never had time to do before, notably perfecting her processes and procedures.
Listen along during this week’s episode of Broker To Broker to learn how to delegate your responsibilities to avoid long-term burnout.
- Journey Into the Industry (4:09)
- Balancing Being a Broker & a Business Owner (10:27)
- Adapting & Advancing During COVID-19 (14:16)
- The Importance & Power of Delegating (17:45)
- Using Facebook to Network & Grow Your Business (20:57)
- FinTech & The Future of Mortgages (29:01)
- Getting Yourself Out of a Rut (34:25)