From the Marine Corps to Broker/Owner, Chris Griffith of Debt Does Deals shares with our host, JP Hussey, his passion to become an advocate for veterans in the mortgage industry, and educate consumers about the benefits of purchasing a home to create wealth for their families. He strives to focus on providing each client with the highest and best service possible, and implementing his core values into his work to do right by each person he serves. According to Chris, consumers will remember who you are before they remember the name of your company. Tune in to gain unique insights about how social media can help instill trust with your borrowers, and the effect time can have over the growth of your business.
- Getting to Know Chris (4:13)
- Figuring Out Your Core Values (12:50)
- Struggling with Automation (21:02)
- When Can Culture Start Suffering? (23:47)
- Advocating for Veterans with VA Loans (29:58)
- Future of the Industry (48:49)
- Life Advice (54:50)