Whether you’re a seasoned broker or new to the channel, it’s important to center your business model around the needs of your consumers. As a loan originator, you should focus on having a balanced mindset and building trustworthy relationships in order to succeed in the mortgage industry. If you work hard in the beginning, you’ll end up benefiting even more in the long run. Tune into this week’s episode of Broker to Broker to learn more about how you can become a true advisor for your clients and why it’s important to market directly to your community.
- All About Dan (3:18)
- Transitioning from Retail to Broker (18:11)
- Understanding the Business Model (20:17)
- Dynamic of Working as a Married Couple (31:21)
- Maintaining a Balanced Mindset (36:37)
- Advice for New Loan Officers (41:13)
- Future of the Industry (46:30)