It’s easy to get lost in the chaos of this unprecedented refi-boom, but AIME President, Michigan Mortgage Broker, and high school basketball coach Marc Summers is here to share the processes and procedures he has used to help his brokerage flourish for almost two decades. Marc preaches the importance of keeping it simple. With so many opportunities to overcomplicate an already complicated process, it’s important to focus on what’s most important; always doing what’s right and holding the client experience above all else, especially money. If you work hard for the homeowner, if you become their advisor and educate them, then leads, referrals and success are sure to follow.
Tune into this week’s episode of Broker to Broker to learn how to avoid drowning under volume by delegating to a team you trust.
- Journey Into The Mortgage Industry (3:22)
- Advice for Growing Loan Officers (8:15)
- How To Handle The Refi-boom (13:39)
- Loan Process & Team Breakdown (15:13)
- Communication & Note Taking (20:00)
- Transitioning From Retail-To-Wholesale (23:10)
- Setting Expectations With Clients (28:30)
- Work/Life Balance (35:04)
- Future Of The Mortgage Industry (44:27)