From starting in I.T. to becoming a Broker/Owner, Ramon Walker of Mount Diablo Lending has utilized his analytical background to take his business directly to the top. As one of the top-producing loan originators in the country, Ramon combines his knowledge of data analytics and technology to help generate leads for his loan officers and turn more leads into clients. According to Ramon, it’s all about taking that extra step and continuously educating yourself about the industry in order to make your business successful. Tune in to this week’s episode of Broker to Broker to learn how to manage working with virtual assistants and the importance of leading your business with an entrepreneurial and analytical mindset.
- Getting to Know Ramon (4:24)
- Expanding Mount Diablo Lending (14:52)
- Managing Your Loan Officers (25:47)
- Identifying Issues with Outside LOs (35:54)
- Breaking Down the Structure of Virtual Assistants (43:37)
- Advice for Loan Officers (48:07)